This blog is set up as a source of income for myself and my family. It primarily promotes products on my Zazzle shop. I also receive a referral fee if anyone purchases any item from Zazzle if they got there by clicking on one of my links. Please note, that I choose all products that I promote and write about, and am not paid to promote certain products.
Affiliations and Disclosures
- Helen, from Beautiful Ideas answers all her own emails, and operates all her own social media accounts.
- Helen promotes various 3rd party products and services via affiliate marketing links on this website and her social media accounts. These change frequently, but are primarily to Zazzle and Amazon. Presume that most links on this website have an affiliate relationship attached, but also understand that I choose and believe in any products I promote.
- Helen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Helen also promotes many items from etsy.com. Helen does not receive any commission from promoting these products. She does have an etsy shop that sells jewellery artwork, you can view this here.
- The content of this website is a source of income for Helen and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- Helen will always give her genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not she is partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Helen’s number one priority is accuracy and fairness to her readers, and she would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- If you have any questions about anything Helen sells or promotes, please contact her via the contact form.